TD&T18: How can design not be considered as central to engaging with the future?
In this episode, Eddie Norman questions ‘How can design not be considered as central to engaging with the future?’
Introduction to this episode
This episode is part of the series about design and technology and knowledge. Eddie Norman is this week’s guest contributor.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Expert panel report
- Design epistemology and Curriculum Planning
- Professor David Spendlove
- Professor Stephanie Atkinson
- Professor Eddie Norman on Researchgate
- Design and Technology Education: An International Journal
- Design Models of Change: The Impact of Design Thinking on People’s Lives and the Environment
- Arthur Chan’s thesis ‘Perspectives of academics and practitioners on design thinking‘
- Norman, E.W. 1998. The Nature of Technology for Design.International Journal of Technology and Design Education 8: 67. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1008827820764
If you listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!